Welcome to ieza's blog , follow me if you like me . tanxie danxie :)

I heart my followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

- sigh -

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am ? Is there any way that I can stay in your arms? If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed ? If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head ? If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life ? If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my hubb ? I don’t know why you’re so far away But I know that this much is true We’ll make it through And I hope you are the one I share my life with And I wish that you could be the one I die with ,And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with I hope I love you all my life .
Cause I miss you , body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today , ‘Cause I love you , whether it’s wrong or right And though I can’t be with you tonight And know my heart is by your side . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment