Welcome to ieza's blog , follow me if you like me . tanxie danxie :)

I heart my followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

swear it dat i miss u most :(



bye bye smileyI thought that things like this get better with time , But I still need you, why is that? You're the only image in my mind ,So I still see you around ... I miss you , like everyday , Wanna be with you, but you're away . Said I miss you, missing you insane , But if I got with you, could it feel the same ..Words don't ever seem to come up right But I still mean them , why is that ? It hurts my pride to tell you how I feel But I still need to, why is that ? I miss you, like everyday Wanna be with you, but you're away I said I miss you, missing you insane . But if I got with you, could it feel the same . It don't matter who you are , It's so simple, I feel it But it's everything no matter who you love
smiley
smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment