Welcome to ieza's blog , follow me if you like me . tanxie danxie :)

I heart my followers

Monday 19 March 2012

You da ONE . . .

you the one that i dream about all day , you the one that i think about always
you are the one so i make sure i behave ! my love is your love, your love is my love

baby, i love you, i need you here , give me all the time , baby we meant to be
you got me, smiling all the time


cause you know how to give me that you know how to pull me back
when i go runnin, runnin tryin' to get away from loving ya
you know how to love me hard , i won't lie, i'm falling hard . Yep, i'm falling for ya but there's nothin wrong with that

baby come, tear me now, hold me now , make me come alive , you got the sweetest touch . i'm so happy, you came in my life
cause you know how to give me that you know how to pull me back when i go runnin, runnin tryin' to get away from loving ya

and yes i'm kinda crazy , that's what happens baby , when you put it down . you should've give it to me good like that , should've hit it like that , had me yellin' like that didn't know you would've had me coming back
you the one that i'm feeling you the one that i'm loving ain't no other ,  that's like you no there's just one , one , one ! no baby just one , one i bet you wanna know
my love is your love, your love is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment