Welcome to ieza's blog , follow me if you like me . tanxie danxie :)

I heart my followers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

- LIE -

*sigh* Can't ever get it right No matter how hard I try , And I've tried. Well I put up a good fight, But your words cut like knives and I'm tired As you break my heart again this time
Tell me I'm a screwed up mess, That I never listen , Tell me you don't want my kiss, That you need your distance , Tell me anything, but don't you say she's what you're missing, baby, If she's the reason that you're leaving me tonight, Spare me what you think and Tell me a lie
Well you're the charming type, that little twinkle in your eye Gets me every time and well there must've been a time I was a reason for that smile , So keep in mind , As you take what's left of you and I .
-emptyfeelin-


No comments:

Post a Comment